Where you buy matters: Nine reasons to choose Marty Layne Audiology
Welcome to Marty Layne Audiology. We are a professional audiology practice with Doctors of Audiology on staff who can give you a hearing test to diagnose whether you have a hearing problem. If you do, our audiologists can explain it and recommend treatment that might include hearing aids to give you the boost you need to hear well again. You’ll leave with a full understanding of your hearing loss – and what you can do about it. Here’s why you should choose us:
1. Rated 5 Stars by our customers.
2. Comprehensive evaluation by a Doctor of Audiology. Our Doctors of Audiology are skilled at performing diagnostic evaluations that are thorough, precise and accurate.
3. State-of-the-art hearing aid technology: We work with the best hearing aid manufacturers available and offer the most technologically advanced hearing aids available today.
4. Complete hearing health care: We believe that service and care should continue after you purchase hearing instruments, so we provide service for the life of the hearing aid at no charge. We offer 0% ﬁnancing to those that qualify.
5. We love to smile! Our goal is that you will enjoy every visit, so you will receive friendly service with a smile.
6. Communication with your physician: We understand how important it is to keep your primary care physician in the loop regarding your hearing health. We will promptly report back all hearing testing results.
7. Counseling for you and your family: We believe that hearing loss is a family issue. We will work closely with you and your family as you transition back to hearing well again.
8. We’re committed to finding the right hearing aid fit for you: no pressure, no extra charges.
9. We are a local company, owned and operated by Maine people.
And if you need a 10th reason: You can start listening, laughing and enjoying life again, because our clinical audiologists will help you do that.
Call (207) 883-6466 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re always happy to answer questions or welcome you to our practice.
Scarborough (207) 883-6466
Saco (207) 282-3400
Kennebunk (207) 985-8005