- “I have had an amazing experience dealing with the staff at Mary Layne Audiology… I am a Peace Corp volunteer in Central America. One day I got caught in a torrential downpour that damaged my hearing aids. The closest audiology service is in Guatamala and the borders had been closed because of civil unrest. I e-mailed Marty Layne’s office to see what she could do to help and she graciously was able to loan me a pair of hearing aids until I could get a new pair. She responded very quickly, and I remember crying when I read her e-mail because I was so relieved! The office has been so accommodating. When I came home on leave for a wedding, I ordered a new pair of hearing aids and the office was able to get them fitted for me in the short time I was home …. I have never experienced a more welcoming, courteous and professional office!! Kudos to Marty Layne for having such a remarkable staff. It is obvious they love their job. Thank you for the great service!
- “Getting a hearing aid was the last thing in the world I wanted to do, but my hearing was getting worse with age. Little did I know just how bad it was. I consider myself a very thorough, cautious person, so I did my homework before picking a hearing provider. I must say I picked a top-notch provider…. Marty Layne sees each client as an individual person with individual needs”. – Scarborough
- “I am 92 years old with profound hearing loss and feel very fortunate to be a patient at Marty Layne Audiology. I have been fitted with two quality hearing aids, which are checked at regular intervals and cleaned .… It is great to be able to hear again and I would never think of doing business with anyone but Marty Layne Audiology. Thank you for such wonderful service.” – Scarborough
- “I have used Marty Layne Audiology for more than a decade. I have found Marty and her staff exceptional in providing the latest in hearing devices and the most friendly, professional, and personalized service imaginable. As a physician and theater-lover I demand a lot, and Marty and her staff have worked with me closely over the years. Now … my hearing is next-to-normal, and I am very pleased. I recommend Marty Layne Audiology most highly.” –Scarborough
- “I am a somewhat reluctant hearing aid user. When my original hearing aids quit, I went to Marty Layne Associates and was fitted with some new digital ones, which I like very much. It took several visits to get a good fit and volume adjustment, and the folks at Marty Layne were very patient, understanding and most helpful during this process. I like the new aids very much. They are nearly invisible and work very well.” –Kennebunk
- “I’ve come in contact with many audiologists and been supplied with many types of instruments. The ones that were provided by Dr. Layne are without a doubt the best. Her concern to provide the instrument that best meets the unique requirements of each patient was obvious. The offices, equipment and staff would satisfy patients with a need for perfection. I would recommend Dr. Layne to anyone who is seeking a way to improve their hearing.” – Kennebunk
- “I have used Marty Layne Audiology for more than a decade. I have found Marty and her staff exceptional in providing the latest in hearing devices and the most friendly, professional, and personalized service imaginable.”
- “I’m very pleased that Marty Layne has continued the high standard of service …. In particular, she and her staff have been very helpful with my insurance company’s very confusing new benefit. The new aids I purchased are the best I’ve had yet. I recommend Marty Layne Audiology unreservedly.” – Saco